Aug 16, 2021
Trello is a mom's best friend when it comes to home management! As we're gearing into back-to-school season - let's chat about how you can use Trello to get more organized!
Why Trello rocks?
- your entire family can use it
- you can sync it to your other calendars
- templates make it easy to get all your thoughts down
Ways to use it for back to school?
- create a school info board with dates and events
- add a shopping list for supplies
- create and map out routines and use the covers to jazz it up
- help your older kids break down projects
Adding in a few Trello boards to your home management will be a GAME CHANGER!
Want to learn more? Go to www.apurposedrivenmom.com/trello to watch a free workshop!
A PURPOSE DRIVEN MOM SHOW NOTES: apurposedrivenmom.com/podcast150/